Effective digital communication is one of the challenges that many nonprofit and vocational ministry leaders face. That said, blogging can be quite time-consuming. Locating the necessary resources to create excellent content is only half the battle. You also need to come up with an idea and then sit down and compose your work. Today we’re eliminating half the battle. Here’s a list of 18 blog topic ideas for your digital communication.
18 Post Ideas for Your Nonprofit Blog
1. Introduce your staff.
2. Feature volunteers.
3. Outline an upcoming event.
4. Recap a past event.
5. Explain where donations go.
6. Write About the Impact of a Donation
7. Highlight a participant’s success story.
8. Give insight into a need for a future goal.
9. Explain your current programs.
10. Talk about cultural connections.
11. Share about partner organizations.
12. Go deep into your long-term vision.
13. Answer a question.
14. Outline an interview.
15. Offer a guest blog post.
16. Write About Your Challenges
17. Write About a Trip
18. Make an infographic.
Don’t be afraid to use photos, custom images, and videos in your blog posts.
Are you interested in brainstorming more ideas for content? I’d love to work with you!
Send me a message and let’s get started!